1. What is a cookie?
2. How can I disable cookies?
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read in the moment in which it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the site, others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as a user name or language settings. The advantage of having the cookies installed in your PC is to no longer need to fill out the same information each time you want to access a site visited previously.
The cookies used on our website are based on the categories established by the International Chamber of Commerce and, in particular, are: strictly necessary cookies are essential to allow you to browse our website and use various features. Without these you can not use either the services of research, comparison and purchase or any other services available on the Web-Site.
These cookies do not collect information about you that could be used for marketing purposes or keep track of your web browsing. The installation of these cookies is a condition of your use of the site, block them does not allow the operation. It is not necessary to provide consent for these cookies because they are essential to ensure the services required.
Performance cookies: they collect information on the use of the Web Site, which pages are visited and any errors that may occur during navigation. We also use these cookies to recognize the site of origin of your visit to our website. These cookies do not collect information that would identify you. Any information, in fact, is collected anonymously and is used to help us improve the operation of the website. Our cookies do not contain personal data, therefore in some cases, some of these cookies are managed on our behalf by third parties, which is however not allowed to use them for purposes other than those listed above. Your use of our Website constitutes acceptance for use of this type of cookie. If they were blocked we can not guarantee the proper functioning of the same.
Functionality cookies: They are used to facilitate navigation on the website, to store the settings you’ve chosen and provide customized functionality. It constitutes your agreement to the use of these cookies selecting settings and custom options. In some cases we can allow advertisers or third party to place cookies on our website to provide you with personalized content and services In any case, the use of our Web Site is tantamount to accepting the use of this type of cookie. If these were blocked we can not guarantee the proper functioning of the same.
targeting cookies: they are used to gather information to show ads specific to your interests. These cookies allow you to share our website and click “Like” on social networking sites like Facebook.
How do I turn off cookies?
You can change your browser to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure. Warning: disabling cookies is username password will no longer be stored on the login box on the site.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Then select the tab “Privacy”
5. Go to “Settings History,” and then “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the “Tools”
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
4. Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”
5. In the “Cookies” you can clear the cookies and save preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Choose ” Preferences ” in the toolbar , then select the panel ” Security ” in the dialog box that follows
3. In the ” Accept Cookies ” you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark )
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer , click ” Show Cookies “